Monday, June 15, 2009

Am I crazy or what??

It's been a week since I could collect my thoughts and write something on this blog.

I've been writing alright, but it's been emails flying back and forth to America and Canada. You see I have been granted (and blessed) with some funds from the Dept of Defense to further my education on any job that is portable. Yes, free money from the government to make me smart and able to work for someone else(or myself),and get paid for it! How could one say no to that? So, I have been debating on which school I would like to go to or which online program I want to do. So much to do- so little of me to do it with!

The catch is that I am cheap and don't want to spend it all in one place! So I have been asking around about all of these careers and which fits me best. I have a stake in all three of them and they all are dear to my heart. I just can't choose. Ummm, uhhh, ahhhh. This is driving me crazy!! I can't make a major life changing decision on an empty stomach. I have to go and eat a cookie or three.. Recipe to be posted tomorrow- I promise.
So what do you vote for me to do? Catering, etiquette and protocol or master herbalist??
I'm so confused..............

No comments: