Saturday, March 20, 2010

Well, I have a little announcement........

I guess I have been hidden in deep dark England for so long that I forgot that most of you haven't seen me lately. If you have seen me then you know whats going on and if you haven't, then you ought to know by now.

There's a new addition coming to our house and it's a BABY!!! Okay, I said it- now you know!

But really, since I've gotten over the shock and surprise of it all, I am seeing that the children are looking forward to seeing the little person who has made their momma nauseated, tired, grumpy and plump. They'll be happy to have the REAL me back, whoever that was!
We are in the process of dejunking and simplifying (is that humanly possible?), so we have more time to really enjoy the blessings that God has given us and not have to be distracted with STUFF!

What are you doing to make your life simpler?
Let me know, send me ideas, HELP ME!

No comments: