Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Well, it's that time of the year again and this year is possibly the hardest one for me. My mom is gone and I can feel it and it is lonely. I thank God for my Aunts and my sister, but no one could ever take the place of a mother. Tears are welling up in my eyes as I think of all the times since August 2nd that I have wanted to call her and just hear her voice. I want to know what she is doing, if she is actually going to cook today and what has Daddy been up to. Has she taken her medication or is she being the "Difficult Patient" she has always been. I want her to talk to Elise and make her feel better about herself (they just LOVED each other).
I want my mom back!
I know she is in heaven, suffering no more. Call me selfish, but I want her too.

"There is no heartache so deep as the loss of your mother."

Remember that and go and love your mother today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss her too!!! She was on my mind as well. I looked at her sister which is my mother. I thought about all the Server women who have past and the beauty with in them. So i do understand and miss her with all my soul.
This is Tiffany