Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Let's finish this Paris thing!

Whew, the pc is fixed and I had a nice break. I was even able to get some school work done on my break.
Really, though I had better get this over with........



Fountain in the Place de la Concorde




The Arc de Triomphe





The statue of the Zouave marks the rise of the water in the river Seine. Wet feet mean high tide.




The 3,200 year old obelisk from Luxor.(Every country seemed to have plundered something from Egypt!)




Pont Alexandre Bridge Pylon (Near where Madeline~from the little girls storybooks~ fell from the bridge into the Seine river! We wanted to look down but didn't want to reenact the scene!!)

Our Friends who live in Scotland are headed to our house right now, so I had better get cleaning and cooking!

Ciao for today!

No comments: