Saturday, October 2, 2010

Apple picking- English style, Part 1


On the road again.


I just can't wait to get on the road again....If there's enough room for TWO cars!


Oh look! A pheasant! It's a good thing he ISN'T on the road!


Are we still on the road, Mom????

We had a pretty eventful day today with school tennis matches and 2 football games dragging the teenagers away. Most of the day was spent trying to get out of the house. I had planned to be on the road by 10am and home by 2. HA! That was just a dream and reality was slapping me on the wrist.(I'm talking about my watch, I tell you!)
We finally left the house at 11:30 for a loverly ride up to Norfolk, to the farm and orchard of the Queen. Yep, I said it. THE QUEEN. Since the Royal Family isn't as large as it used to be and they can only eat so many apples, plus EVERYBODY needs some extra cash theses days, they make a little profit from their PYO,(pick your own) orchard. So here are some pictures from our afternoon.

Enjoy!

No comments: