Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Disappointment or utter joy?

Hmmm, by the looks of it, I am having a bad day. I was supposed to attend a Red Cross Instructor Training class for 2 days this week and had everything all settled- babysitting with Mr and all, but since he changed jobs, his schedule changed and he can't be here for Cali girl. She has NEVER been with anyone else without a family member with her for more than a few hours even when Dad had his accident. I have called the few close friends we have here to see if she could integrate with their families for the 2 days and it looks like the Lord wants me to wait. You see, Cali girl is extra sensitive and a bit home-bodied, plus she has been going through separation anxiety since birth! Ha! That's a good one! So, I guess I'll be hanging around the homestead tomorrow enjoying my little one as she unfolds the clean laundry.

Be Blessed!!

No comments: